Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Basic to fantastic









Jacket ARMANI EXCHANGE
Pants ZARA
Shirt ZARA
Shoes TOPMAN
Aviator Shades RAY-BAN
Rosary Necklace Greenhills
Rings and Bracelets F21



Hola Beautiful People!!!
I would like to share to you about the outfit I wore weeks ago during the 2nd meet-up of Zamboanga Bloggers. These photos are taken weeks ago, so sorry for posting it just now.

My outfit here is so basic to the fact that every man should have these items in their closet. I just want to use basic clothes because I don't want to look histrionic at that time! LOL

I chose to wear white shirt with some prints on it, colored pants, boat shoes and shirt jacket. Really basic huh?
Since it is very basic, I have to make it look extra-ordinary by using accessories. I wore rosary necklace, rope bracelets, rings and of course my favorite shades.

Hope you like it!
Love and Peace...

~JM~

Don't Forget to HYPE it <3