Friday, January 27, 2012

Good boy gone bad












Polo Shirt GUESS
Cardi H&M
Bag F21
Shorts & Shoes VINTAGE
Cigarette Black Devil

INSPIRATION
Doppelganger

A really really bad boy!

Smoking is simply awesome.

Hello Guys! Here I go again...
My look for now is about a good preppy boy who people can't imagine that he is a bad boy inside. Well I guess looks are really deceiving, right?
 I got inspired by the photos you can see above and some movies and series like Vampire Diaries and Scream4.

I really love the cardi that I'm wearing, it's from H&M but I guess it'll be the last purchase of mine in that store....at least for a while. If you haven't read the scandal yet, well read for yourself (here). Moving on, the shoes that I'm wearing is my school shoes but then, since I'm not a student anymore, I edited it a bit by putting chains and I really really love it a lot. What can you say guys?

Hope you liked this look and HYPE my look in Lookbook.
Thanks for dropping by. 'till next time.

Love & Peace!
~JM~