Sunday, September 30, 2012

Man in Black




ROMWE spike cap
ROMWE sunglasses
CROCODILE shirt
AMBIG jacket
LEVI's trouser
DIY scarf










Hey guys, I'm back! I am so eager to share with you this look since last week but I really don't have the time to do so. And now, the wait is over. I so love this look because it is a bit different from my previous outfit posts. I haven't posted yet an all black outfit since today and I am so happy with the outcome. I wanted to try all fashion genre and styles with the touch of my style as well. I guess my inspiration for this look is the we so called emo-peeps or the goth-peeps. If I'm gonna choose one item from this look for me to keep, it will be the spike cap. I am so in love with this cap because it really catches everyone's attention and it is so unique in a way that it will make your look extraordinary.

Hope you all like it.
Love and Peace,
~JM~