Friday, October 4, 2013

Male Model: Alexandre Cunha



Age: 26
Full Name: Alexandre Ribeiro Xavier Cunha
Birth date: 09.06.1987
Birthplace: Belo Horizonte (Brasil)
Ethnic Origin: Brazilian
Nickname: Xande
Height: 6’2″ | 188cm
Chest: 38″ | 97cm
Waist: 30″ | 76cm
Shoe: 11 UK | 44 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green









What do you think of him peeps?
I think he has one of the most outstanding faces in the industry. His face made for the career and I guess that would make him stay long in modeling. His body as well is so fit for the career path, I mean he is skinny but sexy.

If you don't know yet, I am a huge fan of Francisco Lachowski. He is one of my favorite models and now, I am also a big fan of Alexandre Cunha. He is a very stunning model as well and only now that I found out that he is also a Brazilian. So that makes my two favorite male models related. hahaha... I mean, hey! I really should go to Brazil and be inspired with everything that they have. Who knows, I am really meant to live there. LOL

Love & Peace!
-JM-